Red and Blue right handed fielders glove. Stiching on the side says "Brando TT"
If found please email email@example.com
Use this LINK to leave comments about your child's manager/coaches. The Board will leave this link available all year so that we can give our members a forum in addition to the once a year survey sent at the end of the league year.
Please remember the following important safety points when attending a game at Waiola Park this season:
1. Only park on the side of the street that is next to Waiola Park. (West side of Waiola and east side of Stone Avenue) - DO NOT PARK in front of the residents' homes on their side of the street and remind others in LGLL if they forget;
2. If all the parking along Waiola Park is taken, park along 48th Street or on the 600 South blocks of Stone and Waiola or any other block you wish; we encourage you not to park north of 47th Street - park south and enjoy the walk!
3. Drive carefully, slowly and with your full attention on the road when driving by Waiola Park;
4. DO NOT use the driveways of residents on Waiola and Stone near Waiola Park to turn around in - be courteous to them and drive a little farther instead of using their driveways;
5. Use common sense for the safety of your children at Waiola Park - a particular concern is the safety of children crossing the street to the ice cream truck.
Be a good Neighbor to those who live near Waiola Park.
LGLL Board of Directors
p.s. Please make sure to use available garbage cans and keep the Park clean of any litter.